For just $3.00 , buy 75cm Medical Tourniquet Combat Outdoors Spinning Emergency CAT One-handed Tourniquet Medical First Aid Equipment from the wholesale webshop online.
75cm Medical Tourniquet Combat Outdoors Spinning Emergency CAT One-handed Tourniquet Medical First Aid Equipment
- High quality mterials ensures the tactical tourniquet to work normally in bad weather such as cold weather or rainy days
- Lightweight and small size allow the medical tourniquet easily put in to first aid kit
- Suitable for bleeding control, blow out, gun shots, trauma wound and so on
- The red tip provides users with more obvious visual help. Serve you well as professional hemostasis equipment
- A common life saving equipment, which can be used in a wide range of scenarios, not only in military, combat, medical aid, but also in outdoor, exploration, artery bleeding
- Extended length: about 75cm
- Net weight: about 68g
- Material: nylon belt + magic tape + nylon plastic button
How to Use:
- Step 1: Place the tourniquet 5-250px above the wound and insert it into the buckle ring around the limb.
- Step 2: Tighten the self-adhesive tape, stick it in the opposite direction, and turn the twist rod until the bleeding stops.
- Step 3: Snap the twisted rod into the fixing clip. After the excess self-adhesive tape continues to be wound, seal it with the fixing tape and record the hemostasis time.
- 1 x Tourniquet
- Other things not included
|One Package Weight||0.068kg|
|With Retail Packaging||No|